Oil Burners & Candles - Safety Information Page
Due to the large number of Candles, Candle Holders, Incense and Oil Burners we sell we have decided to include a Safety Information page for these products. Most of the information is available with the products, however please feel free to return to this page whenever not sure about anything. You can also contact us directly via email and we will do our best to give you some advice.
We recommend that the following safety information should be taken into consideration when using products including: Incense - Chinese Sky Lanterns - Candles - Candle Holders - Oil Burners.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items with a candle or incense on a suitable surface away from flammable objects.
- A standard tealight should be used in all our tealight holders and oil burners. Do not use a large tealight or votive unless specified on the individual product.
- Oil burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving or allow enough time to cool down before doing so.
- We do not supply candles with any of our tealight holders or oil burners.
- Our oil burners are only for use with diluted fragrance oil, they are not suitable for wax melts or any other wax product.
- Hanging or outdoor candles and candle holders should be secured carefully and should not be used in adverse weather conditions.
- Flying Lanterns should be lit and released with care and not used in excessively windy conditions.
The majority of these products come with safety instructions attached.
Please take extra care when burning any candles in your home and keep safe!